Jordan News & Events
Wednesday, May 25th, 2016 Junior Class (11th grade) Meeting from 5:30-6:00 pm in auditorium. Very important meeting. Plan to attend. Open House 6:00 - 7:30 pm, meet teachers, administrators, counselors and be introduced to our SLC's and departments.
Food & Entertainment
The CSULB Math and Science Summer Classes application will be available starting on May 2nd. The application will remain open until May 15th. These classes have limited enrollment, 35 for the Math 103 class and 32 for the Geology 106 class. Since enrollment is very limited the following criteria for participation will be required:
1. Completed Intermediate Algebra with a grade of "C" or higher (preferably a "B" or higher)
2. On track to complete the "a-g" college entrance requirements
3. Currently have at least 150 credits and are on track to graduate next school year
4. Attend a mandatory parent orientation (the time and date of the orientation will emailed to the selected students/parents)
The online registration link is listed on the respective flyers. The application will open on May 2nd.
If there are students that are younger then 11th grade who are interested, they can apply, but they will only be considered for this program if there are remaining openings after qualified 11th graders have been placed.
Long Beach City College
Promise Pathways Steps for 2016 High School Seniors*
1. Apply to Long Beach City College for the Fall 2016 semester http://www.lbcc.edu/onlineapplication.cfm
2. Complete the Promise Pathways Agreement http://www.lbcc.edu/apps/PromisePathways/
3. Complete Orientation, Assessment and a Student Educational Plan through:
OPTION A.) Attend an Early Bird Saturday:
2016 Early Bird dates:
OPTION B.) If you cannot attend an Early Bird, you can
All steps must be completed by May 27, 2016.
*Promise Pathways participating districts include: ABC, Long Beach, Bellflower, Los Alamitos,
I have attached the first SCHOLARSHIP BULLETIN of the year. Please take the time to review it! There are opportunities for 9th-12th grade as well as additional websites for your to search for cash money!
FREE MONEY! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE?
School District News
Math Support Log In
Online Math Support for Grades 9-12 Click Here.